We endeavor to fully understand your design ideas, color schemes and branding. We strive to implement your ideas into beautiful arrangements that help you present your best to all. With over 40 award-winning years of background and experience, our goal is to make you shine!
Plant Escape works with you to bring a sense of natural beauty to your interior space, meeting with you and presenting a design before continuing with the process.
Plantscaping design focuses on architecture and interior aesthetic, analyzing how certain plants and containers will work into a design concept based on your floor plan, colors and plant preferences.
Once we have determined your aesthetic vision, plant preferences, and installation needs, our team is scheduled for installation at your convenience.
Once designed and installed, your plants will be kept looking their best through our offer of indoor plant maintenance services. To maintain colorful blooming plants, we recommend our Blooming Plant Program, through which your blooming plants are rotated every six weeks.
This service carried out by a fully trained plant tech includes:
- Watering: The technician monitors your plant's needs, watering them with the frequency they need to grow and look their best in an interior environment.
- Pruning and trimming: To keep your plant looking healthy and fitting the shape of the installation, your specialist will remove old leaves and trim down the plant to ensure optimal growth and appearance.
- Cleaning: Interior environments circulate a lot of dust and dirt in the air. Your plant tech will mitigate this with a regular dusting to keep your plant looking good.
- Fertilizing: Depending on your plants, they may need regular fertilizing, which your plant tech will track and take care of.
- Insect and disease control: Plant Escape technicians know what to look for regarding disease and pest infestations. Using nontoxic solutions, they can handle any problems that arise.
- Replacements: If any one of your plants fails after installation, Plant Escape will replace it with a new plant of similar size, variety and value as part of our quality guarantee.
- Emergencies: In case of emergency, Plant Escape can send a technician or supervisor to remedy the issue — just give us a call!
Request Your Free Consultation
Get a Free Estimate
Plant Escape is a professional indoor plant service provider in Denver, Colorado, delivering a range of indoor plant design and maintenance services for over 40 years. With a reputation for quality service, excellent designs, and a maintenance program to keep your plants looking good, we can help you achieve your goals.