Indoor & Outdoor Plant Maintenance in Denver
If you enjoy the concept of greenery in your home or business but not the care that comes with it, our plant maintenance program has you covered. We offer both indoor and outdoor plant care from our experienced plant techs.
Our plant maintenance services include:
- Watering: In plant care, people often emphasize giving your plants enough water. However, they don't mention avoiding over-watering nearly as much. It's all about balance, but that balance differs between plants. Our plant techs understand how much water each of your plant's needs, so you don't have to worry about them becoming brown and dull.
- Fertilizing: Every type of plant also has its own nutrition needs. You might have to fertilize them either periodically or on a regular basis. We can let you know which plants need that extra TLC and how often, then make sure to get it.
- Cleaning: Whether you have indoor plants with a few stray leaves or an outdoor area prone to weeds, we can make your green spaces neat and tidy. We have services like weeding, leaf cleanup, mulching and pruning to keep your plants looking their best.
- Insect and Disease Control: Both indoor and outdoor plants can be vulnerable to pests and disease. Outdoor landscapes have a risk of bugs and other critters chomping on them, while indoor plants can get root rot, mildew or another houseplant disease. When your plants are feeling under the weather, our plant techs can diagnose the problem and prevent it from happening again.
- Replacements: Under our maintenance agreement, we'll happily replace dying or wilting plants. When a plant just won't get better, we can bring in a new one so your guests or customers won't even notice.
- Emergencies: Natural disasters can do a serious number on your trees, bushes, flowers and other plants. Whether you have a toppled tree, a risk of root rot or a messed up yard, we can send in our plant techs to make your area good as new.
When we do business with our clients, we want them to feel completely satisfied with our work. That's why we prepare thoroughly before we roll our sleeves up. We start out with a survey of the space you want us to work on so we have a good feel for what we can do. Then, we research a plan and flesh it out. We'll show you our ideas and talk about any changes you want us to make. Once we finalize the proposal, we'll schedule a delivery and installation if we need to install anything. Then, we come in regularly to maintain your plants.
Request Your Free Consultation
Get a Free Consultation and Estimate From Plant Escape
Since 1975, we've made spaces greener for people all over the Denver area. We've won tons of awards from the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado, including more than 10 grand prizes for landscaping color design.
We understand you want to do your research before deciding on a service to work with. So, our initial consultations and price estimates are 100 percent free — no strings attached. Get in touch today or call 303.584.0496 to see how we can help.