How Plants and Flowers Enhance Meeting Rooms
The vast majority of meeting rooms are bare, cold spaces that are designed to be purely functional. Since the objective is to focus on what’s being presented or discussed, most meeting rooms feature a lot of chairs, a large table and only a minimum of decoration, such as corporate imagery.
In contrast, by adding plants or flowers, you bring living elements into the room — and that has a wide range of benefits for the room’s occupants, including:
- Making a meeting space more attractive
- Reducing stress and helping people feel more at ease
- Improving productivity and enhancing creativity
- Providing a source of clean air
- Helping to reduce background noise
Whether you’re receiving a new client to discuss their needs or holding an in-house meeting to brainstorm a new project, having plants and flowers in your business meeting space can make a huge difference for all the right reasons.